WIBBITZ CONTROL ROOM – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Platform is intended for use by persons and entities that are of legal capacity to create a binding legal agreement and who are not barred from receiving services under the laws of their jurisdiction (“Legal Capacity”). Accordingly, if you are not of Legal Capacity, you are not allowed to use the Platform. Be aware that Wibbitz is not and shall not be held liable for any breach of this requirement.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE PLATFORM.
The Platform utilizes our technology (the “Technology”) which allows us to automatically transform publishers’ text-based web pages, such as articles and blog posts, and publisher-entered text into short video summaries at scale. To accomplish this we apply a variety of natural language processing algorithms and machine learning. We then automate the process of creating short videos at high speed and volume by intelligently weaving together related images, videos-clips and animated infographics.
Please be advised that Wibbitz may change the Technology and/or Platform it supports, in its sole discretion, and may at any time cease to support any particular feature of the Platform.
RESTRICTION ON USE OF MATERIALS
All contents and materials contained in the Platform, and all intellectual property rights thereto, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress, are the property of Wibbitz or its affiliates. You hereby acknowledge and agree not to copy, republish, transmit, reproduce, modify or distribute any of the materials contained on the Platform, except for your personal, noncommercial use, absent the prior written consent of Wibbitz. Notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing, you may be permitted by Wibbitz to embed Wibbitz branded “Wibbitz Top Stories” clips to a website you operate, via the Platform. In such event, all intellectual property rights to such clips, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress, shall remain the property of Wibbitz or its affiliates.
Our Platform allows you to upload and/or submit content and materials (including any data, text, information, graphics, photos, profiles, audio clips and videos and links). We do not claim any ownership rights of any kind in content and/or materials that you post on or through the Platform. By providing such content and materials to us, you:
- Represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit such content and materials and that the content and materials are accurate, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights.
- Grant us a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sub-licensable, fully paid and royalty-free right to copy, prepare derivative works of, change, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyze, use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered, any information and/or content and/or materials you provide, directly or indirectly to the Platform, including, but not limited to, any user generated content, images, videos, ideas, concepts, techniques and/or data to the Platform you submit, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties.
- You agree that your use of the Platform is at your own risk. While we prohibit any misuse of the Platform, we take no responsibility for your exposure to content on the Platform whether it violates our content policies, Terms and Policy or not.
- You agree that information and opinions in content created by third parties represent solely the thought of the author and are neither endorsed by us or reflect our beliefs. You acknowledge that you may be exposed to certain content which may violate our policies or otherwise be offensive to you.
- You allow Wibbitz to remove or to refuse to post any information and/or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate or in violation of these Terms.
- You agree to be held solely responsible and solely liable for anything that occurs in your account and any activity in your account, including without limitation, for any content being uploaded.
In order to use the Platform you must agree to the following provisions:
- You will not to violate any applicable laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to any copyright laws).
- You will not use the Platform for any unlawful purpose, or for any purpose prohibited by these Terms.
- You will not harvest, collect, or otherwise use contact information made available on the Platform for the purpose of sending unsolicited improper communications, including without limitation, unsolicited bulk email (collectively, “spam”) and that you will not use any Wibbitz communications facility to deliver or attempt to deliver spam;
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Platform or the servers and network associated with the Platform;
- You will not circumvent or attempt to circumvent any security or access control technology implemented on the Platform, or the servers and network associated with the Platform and you will not use the Platform in any manner designed to degrade the performance or functioning of the Platform.
- You will not transmit via the Platform any virus, worm, Trojan horse or any other potentially malicious code.
- You will not use the Platform to harass or intimidate any other users.
- You will not use the Platform to post any adult content such as violent materials, nude, sexually offensive photos and/or videos, of any kind.
- You will not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from the Platform, without our prior written consent.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
The content of this Platform may be changed, improved or updated without notice. Your use of the Platform is at your own risk. In no event shall Wibbitz and/or its partners and/or its affiliates, be liable for any loss or injury, or any damages, whether direct, special, indirect, punitive, incidental, exemplary, consequential, or otherwise, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, to you or any 3rd party, resulting from your access or use of this Platform. You hereby waive any and all such claims against Wibbitz and/or its partners and/or its affiliates. You agree that the limitations set forth above are fundamental elements of these Terms, and that the Platform and its materials would not be provided to you absent such limitations.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Wibbitz and its affiliates harmless from any and all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising in any way from Your access to the Platform and/or in connection with all details, content, materials, information and data that you upload and/or submit onto the Platform or any violation of these Terms by You.
This Policy explains how Wibbitz may collect and use certain personal information obtained through this Platform.
INFORMATION COLLECTION: PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
In the course of using the Platform, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you and administer your use and enjoyment of the Platform (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, phone number and e-mail address. We use your Personal Information mainly to provide you the Platform and administer your inquiries.
We also collect the other information that you provide as part of registration and the administration and personalization of your user experience (e.g., without limitation, individual preferences) (“Non-Identifying Information”).
Certain Non-Identifying Information would be considered a part of your Personal Information if it were combined with other identifiers in a way that enables you to be identified. But the same pieces of information are considered Non-Identifying Information when they are taken alone or combined only with other non-identifying information (for example, your viewing preferences). We may combine your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information and aggregate it with information collected from other Wibbitz users to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the Platform use and to analyze and understand how the Platform are being used. We may also use the combined information without aggregating it to serve you specifically, for instance, to deliver a product to you according to your preferences or restrictions, for advertising or advertising targeting purposes.
HOW DO WE USE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use the Non-Identifying Information collected to operate and improve our Platform and tools.
In order to allow you to use the Platform, we may be required to verify your identity. We may, directly or through third parties, verify information you provide through certain sources or third party databases. We may also use your information to verify your identity in the event you contact us for assistance.
In certain situations, we may use or share your personal information in order investigate, prevent, defend against, or take other action regarding violations of our Terms, illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the legal rights or physical safety of any person or the security of our network, to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, in an emergency, to protect the health and safety of our users or the general public, or as otherwise required by law, to respond to claims regarding violation of any rights of third parties.
We may use your information for internal analysis such as analyzing user behavior in aggregate for research and marketing purposes. Wibbitz may also aggregate transaction data and disclose such data only in aggregate and in a non-personally identifiable manner to third parties for marketing and promotional purposes. Aggregated information does not identify you individually. We may outsource some tasks to other companies or third parties and may share your information with those companies or third parties if reasonably necessary to enable them to assist in fulfilling the requests you make via the Platform and other functions that require access to information you supply online. In such cases, if such affiliated companies or third parties acting on our behalf are given access to the information you have supplied to us, we require that the companies abide by our Policy and institute safeguards to protect the confidentiality of your information.
By visiting our site, third parties may place cookies on visitors’ browsers for targeted advertising purposes. Data that is collected includes but is not limited to IP addresses, cookie identifiers, contact information, account information, customer service information, and third party information. If you desire to opt out of receiving targeted advertising, go to www.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.eu Data definitions:
- Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website
- Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device’s IP address, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Contact Information: If you choose to provide your name, email address or phone number
- Account Information: If you open a account, we will collect your username and a password and other information to necessary to open and access your account
- Customer Service Information: Information you may provide to customer service including survey responses
- Third party information: We may collect additional information about you from third party sources where we have the rights to do so.
- That this data may be used by third parties to target advertising on other sites based on your users’ online activity.
Any feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, or the like that you send to Wibbitz will be treated as being non-confidential and non-proprietary, and Wibbitz will be free to use such information for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing services incorporating the information.
If our company or our assets are acquired by another company, or in the event of a merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization, or liquidation, we may transfer, sell, or assign to third parties information concerning your relationship with us, including, without limitation, personally identifiable information that you provide and other information concerning your relationship with us. Such third parties will assume responsibility for the personal information collected by us in connection with our business operations or through the Platform and such third parties will assume the rights and obligations regarding such information as described in this Terms.
The materials provided on this Platform are provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Wibbitz disclaims all express and implied warranties with regard to the information and materials contained on this Platform, including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability, and non-infringement. The Platform may contain links to external websites. Wibbitz is not responsible for the content or operation of any such external websites.
CORRESPONDENCE WITH WIBBITZ
Wibbitz may use your Personal Information in order to correspond with you, update you with information that we consider may be of interest to you and notify you about various events.
You will always have the option of “unsubscribing” from our mailing list at any time, thereby disabling any further such e-mail communication from being sent to you. If you wish to have specific communications with a member of Wibbitz, you may send a direct massage via email or fax to the addresses and numbers provided in our Platform.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
When you enter other websites using links from the Platform you are entering a website for which Wibbitz has no responsibility. Wibbitz is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We highly recommend you review the privacy policies of the websites you are linked to using the Platform.
Wibbitz employs security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the information it collects through the Platform. However, since the internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication, we cannot guarantee that your personal information or private communications will always remain private when using the Platform.
We are not responsible for any damages which you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
We take all reasonably necessary precautions to protect your information. To this end, all Personal Information stored by us is kept on a server in a secure environment. Only employees, our partners and any sub-contractors who need the information to perform a specific service are granted access to Personal information.
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF PLATFORM AND THE INFORMATION AND CONTENT YOU POST OR ACCESS THROUGH THE PLATFORM.
CHANGES OF POLICY AND/OR TERMS
Wibbitz reserves the right to change this Policy and/or these Terms from time to time. Please check this page frequently and particularly before you submit additional personal information using this Platform. Continued use of the Platform, following any such change, will indicate your acknowledgement of such change and agreement to be bound by the revised Terms and/or Policy. All such changes will apply to previously collected information. Therefore, please make sure you check the Terms and Policy regularly.
GOVERNING LAW AND FORUM
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any dispute between you and Wibbitz regarding the content or use of the Platform shall be resolved at the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of located in the city of Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Israel.
NON-WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
Wibbitz’s failure to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. If any provision of these Terms is found to be void or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed and all other provisions shall remain in force.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Policy, please feel free to contact us at phone number: + (972)- 35101469 , or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org